Population Services International (PSI), is a world’s leading non-profit social marketing organization. We work to make it easier for people in the developing world to be healthy by providing access to products and services that range from mosquito nets to HIV testing.
There are over 7,000 “PSI’ers” around the world. It’s a motivated group of entrepreneurs and professionals with a diverse range of backgrounds all the way from the medical industry to the music business, all with unique skills we bring to the job.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures.
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting adverts and managing the hiring process.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Develop training and development programs.
- Assist in performance management processes.
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues.
- Maintain employee records according to local policy and global standard.
- Ensure PSIN is covered in all statutory insurance coverage and other legal requirements.
- Support in Management and tracking of employee life cycle.
- Support in routine review of employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Lead monthly review of timesheets, tracking of time and attendance.
- Lead in absence management including development and tracking of leave plans.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a highly ambitious individual with passion in public health, willing and able to learn by doing in a very demanding position. We are looking for:
- Degree / HND in Human Resource Management, Public Administration, Law or Business administration.
- Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in core HR areas.
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator, or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (Leave management, benefits administration, recruitment, training & development, performance management etc.)
- Good understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc)
- Working knowledge of HRIS system
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Resume with a Cover Letter as ONE PDF / Word document to: [email protected] using the position title as the subject of the e-mail