Ifgreen Industries & Investment Limited is a fast growing agro-allied company that specializes in the production of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) and staple food products of cassava derivatives. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Depot Driver
Location: Jakande Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for a reliable driver (preferably in Lekki/Ajah area where Depot is located) to assist the company with all transport-related duties. The driver’s responsibilities include picking up and supplying company products, maintaining a travel log to record work hours, travel-time and locations gone to. You should also be able to perform routine checks on vehicle.
- Safely transport company products as and staff to and from specified locations in a timely manner
- Assisting with the loading and offloading of products and materials
- Adjusting travel routes to avoid traffic congestion or road construction
- Promptly informing the company of any tickets issued against the company vehicle during work hours
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is always parked in areas that permit parking in order to avoid towing or unnecessary expenses
- Keeping the company vehicle clean and properly maintained by performing regular washing, cleaning and vehicle maintenance
- Providing accurate time records of the company vehicle’s coming and goings
- Reporting any accidents, injuries, and vehicle damage to management
- Proven experience as a Driver
- A valid driver’s license
- A clean driving record
- Knowledge of area roads and neighborhoods
- Ability to lift heavy packages
- Availability to work on weekends
- A polite and professional disposition
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] or [email protected] Using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date:
30th April, 2021.