ILÉ EROS is a polished casual restaurant that celebrates Nigerian Cuisine. Our menu takes a new approach to Nigerian food applying haute cooking techniques and Avant Guard presentation. We pride ourselves in an approachable and attentive dining service. ILÈ eros is a destination which tells a story of beautiful designs, trendy flavors, and diverse menu options, We are a true touch of Nigerian luxury.We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Location: Lekki, Lagos,
Employment Type: Full Time
- As a cashier at Eros & Co, you are to assist customers in the in-store check-out process, requesting price checks, honouring coupons, collecting payment and giving appropriate change.
- Responsible for counting the contents of cash register drawer at the end of each shift, maintaining receipts, records and withdrawals.
- Handle cash, credit or check transactions with customers.
- Receive payments for items bought via transfer or P.O.S
- Ensure pricing is correct.
- Issue change, receipts, refunds, or tickets.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information.
- Daily petty cash update & reconciliation.
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishment.
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas.
- Keep reports of transactions.
- Process returns and check to see if items are damaged.
- Answer customers’ questions and get a manager if answer doesn’t solve the issue.
- Reconcile daily sales report/record.
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 2 – 4 years.
Skills & Proficiency:
- Basic Math
- Interpersonal Communication/Written and Verbal Communication
- Time Management
- Product Knowledge
- Telephone Etiquette
- Customer Service
- Dispute resolution
- Basic (PC) Computer Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Point of Sale Systems (POS)
- Positive Attitude
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Cashier” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 26th March, 2021.