Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: International Business Coordinator
- The purpose of the role is to support international business development by liaising with various in-country BD executives, guide them through AMF approved BD processes, support them in profiling potential business.
- S/he will pilot international operations and deployment of Alpha Mead’s operational systems and technology to maintain seamless quality of service in each country.
- Support and coordinate local In-Country operations team by providing FM and technology guidance for every client site.
- Liaise with Marketing & Communication department on development of country specific marketing materials
- Interface with BD managers in different countries to collate weekly BD and sales update and periodical pipeline update
- Report international BD and operational activities and support international business stakeholders in getting support from group shared services
- Maintain and update a global business pipeline for all countries and participate in the process of business planning
- Assist to prepare presentations to clients and potential clients and liaise with Bid & Proposals to ensure prospects receive proposals when needed
- Participate on country analysis and support in-country teams with Desk Top prospecting
- Provide ongoing market intelligence and business leads for training and international business
- Liaising with Bids and proposals to ensure that international proposals are crafted to increase chances of conversion
- Liaise with Marketing to create country specific marketing materials in order have a consistent brand visibility.
- Prepare Memos and process international payment.
- B.Sc in relevant field
- 3 – 5 years cognate experience
- Thorough knowledge of Facilities Management operations
- Ability to handle general administrative duties being assigned
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Determined and results-oriented
- Communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to speak French language will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.