Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Compliance Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Permanent
Department: Group Shared Technology
- As an IT compliance officer, you will assist in the assessment of technology-related compliance issues.
- This includes working with systems owners and administrators to identify, document and monitor current risks and controls
- Assess compliance with policies, standards, and regulations through the performance of risk assessments and controls testing and provide recommendations related to non-compliance areas requiring remediation.
- Support coordination of internal and external audits with IT process owners and other key stakeholders including facilitating evidence collection and other requests from audit teams
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that documented procedures are followed
- Planning, coordinating and executing agreed regulatory and approved standards.
- Assist in educating and training individuals across the organization on compliance concepts, requirements, and responsibilities and establish awareness regarding role of the overall IT compliance function.
- Identify improvement opportunities and provide recommendations to further mature existing IT processes and controls to align with best practices including use of automation and optimization
- Good first degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or other related area
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an IT Compliance Officer or in a related role
- Professional certifications such as Certified Information systems Auditor (CISA), Service Management Certifications (e.g. ITIL) & ISO 20000(IT Service management, 27001 or 22301
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.