Golden Seed Fats & Oil is an agri-processor focused on the conversion of oil seeds and pulses into their derivative products. Golden Seed Fats & Oil has a factory in Benin-City with a processing capacity for palm nuts of 155,000 metric tonnes per annum. We process Palm Kernels into industrial grade Palm Kernel oil, Palm Kernel cake and Palm kernel shells. Checkout Jamb online & web portal 2021. this Jamb latest utme / de online portal is open for current year.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The individual will oversee an organization’s daily operations from setting policies,ensuring smooth operation jamb,to creating and maintaining budgets.
- These individuals must ensure that company goals are met in a timely fashion by efficiently and effectively managing personnel and resources.
- The post requires its incumbent to have great managerial knowledge from FMCG, factory management as well as a thorough knowledge of related finances.
The individual will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining products quality by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints as well as Initiating jamb corrective action.
- Developing accurate and aggressive long and short-range financial objectives consistent with the Company’s mission statement.
- ensuring the adequacy of supplies, inventory, equipment and other necessary items to conduct business tasks
- Preparing financial reports for management that clearly explain operational effectiveness, trends and variances.
- Establishing and maintaining a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage and benefits administration, and compliance with established labor regulations.
- Implementing productivity and cost savings opportunities that do not detract from quality standards.
- Overseeing production quotas and schedule, ensuring inventory and shipment targets are met.
- Set business goals, performance standards and expectations through objectives and result tracking.
- Ensuring the company is portal not placed in a jamb position of liability by non-compliance with regulatory requirements and acts of negligence or poor management decisions.
- Making recommendations as needed for budget adjustment, changes in cash flow needs and other financial matters are to be communicated on a timely basis to the management with appropriate suggestions for remedial action.
- Maintaining an appropriate level of community public affairs involvement.
- Executing marketing, sales, and operational activities, producing results that meet or exceed the company’s business plan and strategy.
- Act as a facility manager in establishing policies and procedures to promote smooth operation of the factory and applicable preventive maintenance programs to protect the company’s assets.
- Assist management in capital budget prioritization deliberation, and coordinate this process.
- Evaluating departments’ portal performance through the examination of revenues, costs, sales, and other statistical data and are in charge of developing short and long term strategic plans.
- Providing monthly and quarterly report to the management on production, staff performance and strategies.
- Ensuring good safety practices of employees and assisting in the maintenance of proper emergency and security procedures.
- Attracting and maintaining new business,advising and facilitating revenue creation events.
- 5 – 8 years of experience as a general manager in a FMCG environment.
- MBA or MA in Business Administration with jamb international exposure.
- 3 – 8 years of experience in a department palm Oil processing establishment.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- A proven track record of successfully leading and motivating diverse teams.
- Multi tasker and critical thinker with strong analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and time management skills.
- A valid Driver’s license with clean driving record for 24 months.
- Previous experience of managing an operating budget with P&L responsibilities.
- Must have factory management portal experience.
- Experience in strategic planning.
- Residency in Benin is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.