Kuda Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2022: You can now Learn how you can apply for the ongoing Kuda Microfinance Bank Recruitment 2022 job Vacancies and other Kuda Microfinance Bank career update here.
The management of Kuda Microfinance Bank is currently looking for those that want to begin their career with the bank. Applicants are required to read the job requirement for each position to be able to win this opportunity.
Apply for>> Sterling Bank Recruitment Portal
About Kuda Microfinance Bank
Kuda is a full-service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors.
With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognized as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into a company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
List of Job Vacancies at Kuda Microfinance Bank
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Basic Qualification/Requirements for Kuda Microfinance Bank Application
The qualification for this offer is based on the job they are recruiting for. Please use the Click here to Know more button on the table above to view the requirements.
- An O’Level Certificate (WAEC, NECO, GCE) with at least 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- A degree (B.sc, HND, OND, NCE ) in any discipline from a reputable Institution.
- Applicant should not exceed 35 years old at the time of application
- Experience in the Job Position you are vying for is also an advantage
- Relevant Hard Skills in the Job role you are applying for will be an advantage
- Soft Skills such as Communication Skills, Sales, People Management, Organisation as well as Teamwork are necessary.
How to Apply through Kuda Microfinance Bank career portal
- First, applicants need to select the job you wish to apply for on the table and click on the “Click here to Know more” link
- Next, read through the job description carefully to determine if you are qualified for the job advertised by Kuda Microfinance Bank
- Work on your resume/CV to fit the Job description, this is a selling point for you.
- After you must have reviewed your CV next is to apply for the job using the “Method of Application” on the job post listed on the career portal.
When is Application Closing Date
Please note that each job application deadline varies. Select and open the job you wish to apply for. Read the job detail to know when the job application will be closing. It is advisable to apply before the closing date for the job.
All interested and qualified applicants are expected to read the requirement before applying for this offer. To apply for the ongoing recruitment 2022, ensure you have read all the presented requirements by clicking the APPLY NOW button above.
- The job might not be available anymore when you visit the APPLY NOW page but we promise to always give you the latest update on this offer.
- The jobs above are subject to change.
- You have to visit regularly for the latest update.
Disclaimer: NewBalancejobs.com Does not have any influence on the recruitment process. We assist you with every information you need in regards to the application process.
Feel free to ask your question in the comment box below;