Leads Legacy School, a reputable Secondary School in Ikotun Egbe, Lagos State is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teacher
Location: Ikotun Egbe, Lagos
Job Level: Experienced
We require the services of teachers to teach the following subjects below:
- English Language (JSS & SSS)
- Financial and Commerce
- Develop student’s abilities, interests and coordinate through mode of creative activities.
- Present subject matter utilizing range of teaching materials and techniques.
- Guide discussions and supervise work in class.
- Test and analyze students for customized progress in oral and written work.
- Enforce personal development by supporting students to utilize and develop capabilities.
- Maintain and update attendance records as well as school discipline.
- Involve in staff meetings along with educational conferences and workshops.
- Conduct extra-curricular activities like supporting school concerts, sport, excursions along with special interest programs.
- Oversee student teachers on placement tasks.
- Head responsibility for progress of class of primary age students.
- Organize classroom as well as learning resources to develop positive learning atmosphere.
- Plan, prepare and present lessons catering to needs of entire ability range within classes.
- Motivate students with enthusiasm and imaginative presentation.
- Prepare and facilitate positive student development.
- Minimum of a NCE, First Degree or Higher National Diploma in any related discipline.
- At least 2 – 5 years relevant work experience.
- Sound Knowledge of the subject and delivery
- Relevant professional certifications.
- IT Savvy
- Excellent Report Writing Skills.
- Excellent Numerical and Analytical skills.
- Good Communication Skills (Written & Oral).
- Good prioritization and organizational skills.
- Candidate MUST resides within Ikotu Egbe and Its environ.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2021.