Trending: NASIMS Latest Portal Login 2021 for NPower Batch C enrolment | https://nasims.gov.ng/. The NASIMS Test Online Portal is now open for registration. Medecins Sans Frontieres is a private, international organisation. The organisation is made up mainly of doctors and health sector workers and is also open to all other professions which might help in achieving its aims.
Médecins Sans Frontières provides assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict. They do so irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the implementation of all learning and development activities in the project.
- Explaining existing policies linked to L&D to employees in the project nasims, escalating queries to the project HR Manager.
- Follow up on all the Evaluations process, End of the year, probationary, with the proper encoding.
Internal Learning activities:
- Responsible for performing the initial editing and formatting changes to any training material developed by departments.
- Ensuring the organisation (i.e. training Location, equipment, lunch) of training/workshops in the project as directed by the HR manager.
- Gather information on the learning activities (Evaluations, feedback from participants) and report problems, success and constraints to HR manager also including recommendations for change (if any).
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation of improvements for learning and development activities as instructed by the HR manager.
- Collating a catalogue of internal trainings conducted in the project and forwarding to the Deputy HRCO to update the centralised catalogue, follows up on the validation of training courses by relevant coordinator before the training takes place in the project.
External Learning Activities:nasims
- Maintaining records of training applications local and international, working closely with the liaison officer in co-ordination to follow up on the progress of visa applications.
- Organize and coordinate the logistics and administrative activities needed for learning activities such as distribution materials, equipment requests, transport arrangements, distribution materials.
Minimum Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related discipline.
- Minimum of Two (2) years cumulative cognate experience in a HR/Learning & Development role.
- Desirable previous working experience in MSF or other NGO in developing countries
- English language and Hausa and Kanuri essential
Application Closing Date
29th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Send hard copy to: MSF Belgium Human Resources CV Box, Fori.