The Workplace Centre Limited – We are a World Class Skills Development and HR / ICT Consulting Services organization that adds significant value to our clients and society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Coordination Superintendent
Locations: Apapa, Lagos
- Overseeing all supply chain operations.
- Organizing and managing inventory, storage, and transportation.
- Analyzing and optimizing logistical procedures.
- Reviewing, preparing, and routing purchase orders.
- Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Monitoring shipments, costs, timelines, and productivity.
- Addressing and resolving shipment and inventory issues.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers and retailers.
- Answering customer queries.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Performance Indicators / Scorecard
- Perfect Order Measure Fulfilment
- Customer Order Cycle Time
- Fulfilment of Service Levels
- Operational Losses
- Training Attendance
- Compliance with HSSE
- Core Values
- Disciplinary Action
- A Bachelor’s degree or HND in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management or a related field
- 4 years professional experience in similar capacity
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Relations
- Time Management
- Oral and Written Communication
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Role and Location” as the subject of the e-mail.