Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client, an Internet Service Provider (ISP) with branches all over the nation, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Enterprise Sales Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT) / Lagos
- The Corporate Sales Representative is responsible for creating mutually advantageous relationships with organizations to build and maintain corporate sales accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts.
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up.
- Work with the Marketing Dept to develop and execute Corporate Sales initiatives.
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email and networking events.
- Follow up on leads generated through retail stores, research and promotional events.
- Work with suppliers to secure opportunity buys and availability of products.
- Coordinate product logo placement with contractors to meet the client’s specifications.
- Analyze sales trends, track unit sales, and generate gross margin reports.
- Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts.
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program.
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- 3 – 5 years of relevant sales experience.
- Ability to work independently and without supervision.
- Planning & Organizing.
- Result Focus.
- Accountability & Dependability.
Interest and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” and location as subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2021.