George Houston Resources Limited – Our client, a reputable FMCG company is looking to hire competent and experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator (Sanitary Pad)
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The candidates will be responsible for the setup and operation of the sanitary machines and automated Packing machine.
- Monitors the production schedule and verifies that the correct bags, secondary labeling and materials packaged are correct.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains the Sanitary pad equipment to achieve optimum efficiently
- Conduct equipment repair and or assists the maintenance department with major repairs.
- Communicate equipment status and equipment conditions to the shift supervisor and the maintenance department
- Verifies that the weighing systems used in the production of the fertilizers and ice melts are properly calibrated and any product dispersed meets the weight tolerance of the specific package.
- Verifies that the production and the product match the materials dispersed and is void of foreign materials.
- Verifies that the final product meets with quality parameter and clean in appearance, neatly stocked on a pallet.
- Verifies that the Glue was properly applied with proper qty without mix up
- Achieves maximum production while maintaining quality and completeness of the Product produced.
- Maintain the Designated Area equipment with zero Breakdown
- Maintain the spare part Inventory to your respective Area
- Monitor the rejection and make the corrections to prevent rejection and maintain below target
- Load proper material and splicing of respective material without splice Miss
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Document downtime and any quality deficiencies in the appropriate log books.
- Maintain History card, Red tag and Defect matrix system.
- High National diploma (HND) / OND in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- 2-5 years proven experience in same field (Sanitary Pads Industry).
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.