Intelex Systems is a leading technology consulting, IT services and Right sourcing solutions company, delivering technology driven business solutions that meet strategic objectives of our clients. We commenced operations in 2006, now with the presence in North America, United Kingdom and India and providing comprehensive range of services across the information technology industry. We are one of the fast growing information technology services companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Consultant
- We are looking for a passionate Marketing Consultant who’ll provide strategic and practical advice to boost our company’s marketing efforts. You’ll organize our activities and marketing strategy.
- The ideal candidate will be a strategic thinker and knowledgeable in everyday marketing activities. We want to see excellent communicators, with lots of enthusiasm, who’re ready to make a difference. Knowledge of our industry matters too.
- The goal is to ensure that our marketing operations will engage our customers and outperform our competition.
- Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs
- Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget
- Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans
- Advise on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues
- Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools
- Liaise with marketing department and external vendors
- Monitor marketing projects and analyze results
- Write reports with suggestions for improvements and new ideas
- B.Sc / B.A in Marketing, Communications, Business or relevant field; M.Sc / M.A will be a plus
- Proven experience as marketing consultant or similar role
- Knowledge of data analysis and market research
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Proficient in MS Office/Working knowledge of IT and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Ability to think strategically and analytically
- Apt in writing proposals and reports
- Communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational abilities
- Aptitude in problem-solving.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.