Food Concepts Plc was incorporated on 6 December 1999 as Food Concepts & Entertainment Limited and commenced operations in 2000. The Company was converted from a Private Limited Liability Company into a Public Limited Liability Company and the Company’s name was subsequently changed to Food Concepts Plc. by a Special Resolution dated 10 May 2009.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee Program
Locations: Lagos (Ikotun, Idimu Rd, Ipaja, Alimosho, Anthony Road, Ogba, Ikorodu, Apple Junction Amuwo-Odofin, Osolo Way, Egba Ikotun, Joel Ogunaike) and Oyo (Ibadan, Bodija)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain overall quality and service standards.
- Follow up on management team shift control issues
- Develop Operations Excellence Audit action plan.
- Ensure that Health & Safety and Food safety working practices are adhered to at all times
- Financial planning
- Develop budget plans and tactics to achieve target.
- Keep regular contact with customers to obtain feedback on service, food quality and staff friendliness using customer comment cards.
- Respond to written customer complaints on a weekly basis.
- Conduct management meetings.
- Communicate and implement national and local promotions.
- Manage the implementation of local sales building programmes
- 1-2 years experience in the hospitality industry.
- Should possess B.Sc/HND in any related field
- Minimum of 2nd class lower division (B.Sc.) or Lower credit (HND)
- Strong leadership, motivation, and management skills.
Desired Personal Attributes:
- Pro-active self-starter
- Assertive and tenacious
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Highly organized and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
N45,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Food Concepts PLC will not be liable for relocation or accommodation expenses for successful candidates; as such, only candidates who can conveniently live and work in the stated location will be considered.
- The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit this form.