Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager, Mechanical Packing Plant
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Time: Full Time
- Plan and coordinate all packing plant maintenance activities to prevent disruptions to packing plant operations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in the development and articulation of the plant’s maintenance plan.
- Oversee the effective and efficient execution of the plant’s maintenance plan at the packing plant unit.
- Plan for and order packing plant machine spares, based on the units requirement, in a timely manner.
- Supervise the activities of engineers to ensure that packing plant equipment are available for operations with minimum downtime in order to meet pre-set targets.
- Oversee liaison with the relevant HSE personnel for the provision of personal protection equipment and safety training.
- Ensure that routine and corrective maintenance is carried out on packing plant machines in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate the management of a database for all maintenance activities.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Packing Plant.
Education and Work Experience
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of the cement production process
- In-depth knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Strong knowledge of methods, techniques and procedures involved in maintenance repairs and replacement
- Strong knowledge of safety practices and techniques in mechanics; and considerable knowledge of parts and supplies required
- Ability to troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment’s with accuracy and speed
- Good leadership and supervisory skills
- Good problem solving and analysis skills
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management and communication skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
Application Closing Date