Reliance HMO – We are a health insurance company that acts like a technology company. We’re using software, data science and telemedicine to make health insurance more affordable, easier to access and more of a delightful experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Small Business Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role will develop and execute Reliance Health’s strategy for healthcare sales to businesses with less than 40 employees. This will also involve building and managing a team of small business sales associates across key markets in Nigeria.
- Develop action plans and strategies to achieve desired sales targets.
- Drive customer acquisition and retention within the sector as per business objectives.
- Monitor and analyze sales trends to identify new prospects and sales opportunities to ensure that deployed infrastructure is fully utilized.
- Conduct competitive research to establish competitor strategies and develop counter measures to increase sales.
- Monitor the completion of the end-to-end sales process – from client prospecting to bill delivery.
- Assist in the development of location/industry specific value propositions and differentiated SME customer engagement.
- Promote and sell products and services to target markets to meet their needs and to achieve the sales targets and revenue budgets.
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor performance against targets and take appropriate actions to ensure targets are met and exceeded.
- Track and provide sales performance data to support management decision – making and provide professional advice and input to develop sales plans
- Provides expert technical advice on sales to line reports.
- Establish and manage performance expectations of reports.
- Mentor and coach reports on best practices in sales and excellent performance.
- Design, implement, deliver and manage SME sales training program for reports.
Qualification / Experience
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in FMCG, banking, finance, or consulting.
- Experience managing a team would be an added advantage
- Excellent history making data-informed decisions.
- Excellent track record of meeting targets and closing deals.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to lead and coach a team for maximum performance.
- Result and entrepreneurial drive
- Excellent presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.