9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Strategic Partnerships & Business Development
Location: Lagos, NG
- Address critical business issues, to shape the strategic agenda for the company, and to develop practical plans to capture growth opportunities across client segments, markets, products and regions.
- Create inputs for the development and execution of the business strategy including business growth, partnership strategies.
- Provides opportunity to be part of business transformation, an avenue to drive end-to-end solutions, demonstrate internal and external multi-function perspective to customize strategy.
- Strategy formulation – Developing strategic frameworks to analyse the existing activity as well as new market opportunities (partner, acquire, build).
- Oversee and expand key strategic partnerships that span across business areas.
- (Business Development) Support the capture of incremental revenue opportunities for the company within the existing client base.
- Evaluate, structure, and negotiate strategic partnership deals.
- Business Case Creation and Communication – Assist with the creation of all phases of a business case (e.g. market analysis, value proposition, strategic fit, economic models and launch)to support a new initiative
- Identifying, negotiating and closing new business opportunities.
- Contribute to the strategic product and service offering of the company
- Identifying and building relationships with key decision makers within potential client organizations and funders
- Oversee and support the development of concept notes and proposals as appropriate in liaison with Finance and Programme teams by managing the process, contributing to technical proposal development and budgeting, and developing commercial strategies.
- Bring cross-functional teams together to evaluate new opportunities, make strategic recommendations and optimize deal structures to grow the business.
- Facilitate communication and coordination with key internal stakeholders to maximize partnerships across business areas.
- First degree in Business, Management or relevant discipline.
- MBA or post graduate education an advantage.
- Six (6) to eight (8) years relevant Information communication and technology (ICT) industry work experience with at least 3 years in a supervisory role. Experience with strategic and business development. Strong consulting, Combination of consumer and business insight experience, coupled with brand strategy expertise on major consumer brands. Telecom experience preferred.
- Experienced sales and partnerships development professional with a proven track record of building relationships and winning business
Application Closing Date