Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Uniterm is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians. The workforce is made up of professionals drawn across the world.
Uniterm is under the management of highly technical personnel with combined experience level of 150 years. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world. Uniterm has offices in Portharcourt and Lagos Nigeria, Houston in USA and Calgary in Canada. Uniterm has key Technical Partners in order to continue to use state-of-the-art technology to deliver services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Materials Coordinator
- Safely and efficiently perform all duties assigned by the OIM or Regional Supply Chain Manager
- Ensure compliance with Company QHSE policies and procedures and responsible for correcting or notifying Responsible Persons of any unsafe acts and/or conditions which exist
- Actively participate in and contribute to weekly or special operations safety meetings and ensure any concerns or issues are reported appropriately
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Borr Drilling’s QHSE Management System; ensure compliance with Safe Systems of Work (SSOW), i.e. Risk Assessments etc.
- Demonstrate knowledge and utilization of Company’s Integrity Management System and ensure understanding and application of updates, changes and working instructions
- Complete manifest documentation for backload cargo and ensures that all equipment is appropriately prepared for dispatch. Check for accuracy against arriving manifest and raise discrepancy reports for submission to onshore logistics department by use of reports in a timely manner
- Maintain adequate stock of spares at predetermined levels by utilizing valid usage history and conduct stock check on monthly basis to ensure targets are maintained
- Maintain accurate inventory utilizing Company approved materials management system
- Order spares as requested; and track outstanding orders in a timely manner
- Ensure preparation of required equipment and materials as per look ahead
- Ensure material requisitions are accurate and reflect desired materials and/or services requested
- Identify any discrepancies between ordered and received materials and remedy according to Company procedures
- Identify rental equipment and maintain accurate rental register with assistance from department heads
- Responsible for the packing and documentation of Hazardous Cargo in accordance with legislative requirements
- Ensure all cargo prior to leaving location is correctly labelledDevelop and maintain good working relations with offshore personnel and onshore procurement support and management
- Ensure good communication with deck crew regarding cargo handling and labelling, provide support and guidance where required
- Ensure good communication is maintained with client and rental equipment is returned in a timely manner
- Ensure manifest by air and by sea are correctly completed in line with international legislation
- Maintain good housekeeping practices and keep all areas of responsibility free of hazards
- Know location and review relevant procedures on a regular basis and make recommendations to amend to Supervisor as required
- Assist with maintenance of rig equipment or other duties as required by supervisor
- Ensure clear and comprehensive handovers are communicated to relief personnel
- Personally achieve and maintain required standards for own training and competency requirements for job role
- Perform other duties, complete additional tasks and support ad hoc projects as required
- Work with assigned assessor to complete Borr Competence Management System “BCAMS” and where necessary, identify any areas for development. Provide demonstratable evidence to complement to assessor outcomes.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.