At Masters Ville Schools, we offer the promise to work in partnership with you to help your child achieve full potentials. We nurture them, care for them and stimulate them to aim high academically by building their self-esteem, providing them with an environment where they are all treated as individuals and encouraged using Godly principles to become god fearing individuals with a heart of love and respect for others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maths Teacher
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are searching for a dedicated and experienced Math Teacher to join our team.
- As a Math Teacher, you will be required to deliver lessons that develop students’ theoretical and applied mathematical skills.
- You will also be responsible for assigning homework, grading assignments and quizzes, and documenting students’ progress.
- To be successful as a Math Teacher, you should possess a thorough understanding of effective teaching practices. Our ideal candidate will be able to create a stimulating learning environment that is sensitive to students’ psychosocial needs.
- Planning and presenting lessons to facilitate students’ understanding and application of mathematical concepts;
- Preparing and distributing learning material such as notes, assignments, and quizzes;
- Sourcing the resources and supplies needed for lessons;
- Ensuring that the classroom remains safe and conducive to learning;
- Grading assignments and quizzes in a timely manner;
- Invigilating tests and examinations;
- Documenting and reporting on students’ progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education with a specialization in Mathematics, or equivalent;
- Experience: 2 – 6 years
- Proven experience as a Math Teacher;
- A thorough understanding of best practices in teaching;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Organized, flexible disposition;
- Outstanding interpersonal skill.
- N40,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.