Sales Force Consulting – Our client, a leading healthcare provision group located in Onitsha, Anambra State with well-equipped digital facilities for medical laboratry, maternity and hospital.
Due to an on-going restructuring in the hospital group, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Matron
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- As part of the Senior Clinical Group, provide expert nursing advice and input into operational and strategic issues concerning the Hospital including the development & implementation of activities to ensure the Hospital’s objectives are achieved within agreed timelines.
- In collaboration with the Chief Matron, Chief Medical Director and General Administrative Manager, participate in the planning and implementation of developments relating to patient care quality throughout the Hospital ensuring that all Hospital employees, especially nursing staff, work effectively to achieve the Organization’s objectives.
- Help the Hospital run smoothly by maintaining good working relationships by acting as a link between doctors, nurses and Hospital Administration in order to improve patient care.
- Provide professional-level support for patients by answering medical questions, providing clinical information within the limits of their training/authority as applicable.
- Monitor and enforce the practical implementation of all Hospital Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure the safety and protection of the Hospital’s patients.
- Lead & enforce all Infection Prevention and Controls practices and policies across the Hospital.
- Must be a Registered Nurse with a B.Sc. in Nursing and a valid professional license.
- Post Graduate Studies or equivalent professional qualifications (e.g. Certified Midwife) is a major advantage.
- Previous experience Minimum 8 years robust post-qualification experience.
- Past experience in Midwifery and special needs care (e.g. oncology nursing).
- Experience of leading and managing others is expected.
Application Closing Date
23rd April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Matron-Onitsha Hospital” as the subject mail.
Call for more enquiries: 08120796570
Note: Candidates who meet these criteria and are ready to be interviewed and will eventually reside in Onitsha should apply.