General Electric – GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Modality Sales Leader – West Africa
Job ID: R3563204
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Description Summary
- You will be accountable to grow sales revenue for the GE Healthcare for the Computed Tomography (CT) portfolio within the West Africa region, covering Nigeria , Ghana , Sierra Leone and Liberia.
- You will drive a coherent product differentiation and commercial strategy for the GE CT product/product range and in conjunction with Modality Sales Director, cover the market potential to achieve the Operating plan.
- Identify, create new opportunities and win sales opportunities for the CT products and continuously increase prospect funnel.
- Work in conjunction with Account Executives and Managers to gain access to C-Suite decision makers and build strong and maintain business relationships and networks with key opinion leaders and technical decision makers and formulate account relationship plans
- Be a sales expert clinically and technically for the CT products and be able to differentiate GE’s product / solution / service offerings, convey compelling value propositions, lead the opportunity, qualify the customer needs, develop and present solutions proposals and quotations, and respond to customers’ clinical / technical /process questions in order to successfully close clinical / technical / solution sales.
- Achieve Product / Solutions / Service orders and sales OP target for assigned accounts and or territory.
- Ensure pricing compliance for the CT segment opportunities
- Forecast orders and sales within the applicable sales funnel tools and reports for their products / solutions / services in their assigned territory / accounts.
- Track and communicate market trends to / from the field including competitor data and develop and lead effective counter-strategies.
- Create and contributes to territory / account plans including opportunity development, competitive strategies, and targets.
- Work closely with Channel Partners and regularly visits and joins customer visits
- Develop understanding of the customers’ changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges and present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant
- Differentiate assigned product offering during the various stages of the sales process, effectively using GE resources and approved product marketing and product promotion material to actively support the customer through their decision-making process towards a successful outcome for GE.
- Represent the company at relevant medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product / solution and company.
- Adhere to and uphold highest standards of compliance to relevant international and local Regulatory and GE Healthcare Promotional Codes
- Educate account team members on their product/solutions strategy and offerings.
- Drive tender / bid process including the needs qualification, vendor selection, quotation, and closure of the CT product opportunities to meet orders, sales and margin targets and to maximize customer satisfaction
- Own order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs and estimate date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company’s production and delivery schedules ensuring fulfillment of the order is according to customer expectations and enhances customer satisfaction.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc. degree in Biomedical Engineering or Radiographer or MBA degree
- Prior experience in a role with frequent interactions with clients, marketing professionals and sales teams.
- Experience in strategic planning and drive change management
- Innovation: ability to create new ideas from collaboration / Innovation
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Team spirit: inspires others and works effectively in diverse teams
- Able to motivate others and influence within the organization
- Fluent in English
- Proven ability to influence and negotiate internally and with customers
- Presentation Skills , ability to present remotely and drive customer engagement using digital tools eg. MS team , Zoom etc.
Application Closing Date