Myrtle Management Consultants Limited – Our client, a reputable Marketing and Brand Communication Agency located in Lekki Phase 1, Lagos State seeks to hire a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Lead
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Craft interesting, well-researched, content to drive traffic, engage and convert target customers, and improve shared content across social media channels; content to include white papers, blog posts, website copy, eBooks, case studies, webinars, videos, presentations, speeches, and other content as needed.
- Contribute to social media postings and management of social media accounts and content calendar.
- Update web content, working with digital marketing, product marketing, and creative.
- Work with product marketing and sales, develop content strategies and materials to support the sales cycle.
- Keep up with current industry trends and topics to ensure effective communications.
- Develop a content strategy that supports developing thought leadership, driving awareness and traffic, nurturing sales, and closing deals.
- Build and track benchmarks for measuring success and ROI.
- Ensure that all communications adhere to brand and communications standards.
- Provide accurate and timely project reporting on all content marketing activities.
- Working with digital marketing, develop and execute campaigns to drive engagement with content.
- Manage the website, keeping content relevant and fresh to drive traffic, engage visitors, and convert visitors to prospects
- BSc / BA in Marketing or relevant field.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or communications, or writing-focused roles role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Excellent written skills for online and print.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment with shifting priorities.
- Experience with Web Content Management Systems, HTML, Marketo, and Adobe Creative Cloud a plus.
- Experience/consistent performance in deadline-oriented environment due to tight time restraints and volume of work.
- Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results through self and others under time pressure.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google AdWords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Net Insight, Web Trends etc.).
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Interviews are on a rolling basis to the closing date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.