NCDC Recruitment 2020 process has commenced. Download Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Recruitment 2020 application form Online or Register via their portal.
Recently Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) announced its recruitment for candidates who are willing to work, here is how you can apply for the ongoing NCDC Recruitment 2020 portal Registration
We understand that numerous individuals are having difficulties, do not panic as we have a lot of testimonies of individuals who used our recruitment process and ended up securing it.
Available NCDC vacancies in Nigeria
- Must be a Nigerian citizen not below 18 years or above 50 years.
- A First Degree in Human Medicine, Veterinary medicine, Public Health or any Health or Biological Science related discipline
- Candidates must be medically fit and would be screened to be certified so if shortlisted
- NYSC Discharge certificate.
- Master’s degree (preferable in public health)
- FELTP training will be an added advantage.
- Strong data collection, analysis, and report writing skills required.
- Ability to work independently, think analytically and take initiative in solving problems.
- Ability to communicate technical issues effectively.
- Good verbal communication skills in the local language of the state of assignment and working knowledge of English.
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with groups of diverse backgrounds.
How to Apply for NCDC Recruitment 2020
To apply for the ongoing Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Enter your email below and click sign up now. Remember information is power!