Nestle Recruitment 2020 process has commenced for graduate and undergraduate. Nestle Limited is currently recruiting candidates who want to work with them. Discover how you can apply for the ongoing Nestle Job vacancies 2020.
This guide underlines profound methods that will aid you to get a job at the ongoing Recruitment process.
Furthermore, we will explain how to get the Nestle recruitment form and how to apply via their portal.
Latest Job Vacancies at Nestle
Nestle Recruitment 2020 – About Company
Nestle is a multinational company that focuses its attention on food and drink processing. The multinational Swiss conglomerate began its operation in 1866
With over 308,000 employees worldwide, Nestle is currently seeking out to work with more brilliant minds like you.
- B.Sc or HND in any Accounting, Finance related discipline (Minimum of Second Class Lower or HND Lower Credit).
- Prior experience in accounting or finance would be beneficial.
- SAP experience as asset.
- Must have a minimum of 2-4 years’ relevant experience/ Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA, etc).
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of Accounting & Finance
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations related to banking.
- Knowledge of Nestle Accounting Standards
- Knowledge of Procure to Pay process, policies and tools
- Knowledge of internal controls on Account Payables (AP) processes
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft office package.
How to apply for Nestle Recruitment 2020
If you have any questions, please let us know in the comment section.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Check out other jobs:
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Enter your email below and click sign up now. Remember information is power!