Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020/2021 has commenced. Learn how you can apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment portal Registration via http://www.nse.com.ng/
Here, we point out the necessary methods that will aid you to get recruited in this ongoing recruitment process.
However, there are many things you need to understand about the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment before you apply.
In case you’ve not known before, the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Recruitment 2020 application form is free.
Latest/Available Vacancies at NSE
About Nigerian Stock Exchange Organisation
The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The NSE, a registered company limited by guarantee, was founded in 1960 and it is licensed under the Investments and Securities Act (ISA) and is regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) of Nigeria. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services and more.
Also, apply for:
General Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020 Requirement
These are the requirement
- First degree in quantitative or business-related areas
- A post-graduate degree (MSc or MBA) or professional certification and licenses
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Excellent Time Management & Multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent problem solving and structuring skills
- Relevant experience in trading, sales and operations of Bonds and other Fixed Income products
- Strategic Planning & Analytical
- Good Understanding of Market Quality Statistics & Best Execution Principles
- Excellent Communication Skills, both Written and Verbal
- Excellent Verbal and Written Presentation
- Good working knowledge on institutional and wholesales distribution channels
- Knowledge of order flow drivers and the eco-system around the entire order live cycle
- Knowledge of relevant legal policies, regulations and risk management
How to apply for Nigerian Stock Exchange Recruitment 2020 via Portal
To apply for the ongoing NSE recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
When is the NSE Application Closing date?
We currently do Not Have information to when the NSE application closing date, as it was not specified. We are going to inform you, once we get hold of the application closing date.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Enter your email below and click sign up now. Remember information is power!