NIPCO Gas Limited – We are a fast growing petroleum gas company positioned to take on expanding roles in the unfolding present realities in the downstream gas sub sector of the Nigerian Economy.
Our quest for value creating individuals that will enhance and sustain our competitive edge in the sub sector has brought about our requirement for resourceful and experienced individuals to fill the under listed position below:
Job Title: Manager – Health, Safety & Environment
- This position reports to The General Manager and is responsible for addressing all aspect of HSE agenda by ensuring effective performance monitoring is in place analysed and reviewed periodically.
- The role owns relationship with regulators and ensuring that all activities are undertaking to meet regulatory requirements and keep the regulators enrolled and engaged with forward plans.
- An important aspect of this role is the building of organisational capability and culture such that HSSE considerations become an integral part of everything we do by providing high quality coaching, learning and development in the organisation.
- This role provide support for productive activities to identify and eliminate hazards and prevent accident by proactively taking measures appropriately through training, effective communication, enforcement and compliance and other measures.
Qualification and Requirements
- Degree / HND in Engineering or Physical Sciences and formal training in HSE with recognised qualification and certification with minimum 15 years working experience in the oil and gas industry with minimum of 3 years on similar HSE responsibilities.
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate risk assessment techniques and experience at organising HAZOPS, HAZIDS, HAZAN and other reviews.
- He / her should be able to demonstrate administrative skills and proficiency in typical office applications like Word, Excel, Power Point etc.
- Other skills required for this position are fluency in English language and writing, planning, presentation and negotiation skills and ability to work with flexibility.
The compensation package attached to this position is very attractive and highly competitive with attractive benefits in line with conventional practices in the industry.
Application Closing Date
13th April, 2021.