NIS Recruitment 2020 process has commenced. Download Nigerian Immigration Recruitment 2020 application form Online or Register via the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) portal.
Recently Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) announced its recruitment for candidates who are willing to work, here is how you can apply for the ongoing NIS Recruitment 2020 portal Registration
The Nigerian Immigration Service is also known as NIS.
JUMP TO HOW TO APPLY
We understand that numerous individuals are having difficulties, do not panic as we have a lot of testimonies of individuals who used our recruitment process and ended up securing it.
Latest Job Vacancies at NIS
Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment 2020 – About NIS
Nigerian Immigration Service left the Nigerian Police force in 1958. as an independent organization. since then, they have been in charge of immigration activities in Nigeria.
The Immigration Service has announced its recruitment to the candidates who are willing to serve Nigeria diligently
Not interested? Increase Your Interview Chances Today!
- Be Nigerian by birth.
- Have National Identity Number
- Be medically fit
- Present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be required to pass drug test
- Be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Be free from financial embarrassment.
- Be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years
- Have height not less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females
- Have a chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
Applicants with any of the following physical challenge need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammer/dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked knees
- Bent knees
- Bow legs
- Flat foot
- Limb legs
- Bent arms/deformed hands/fracture
- Defective eye sight(squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness)
- Amputation of any part of physical body
- Hearing impaired (deaf)
- Hunched back
- Medical challenges
- Any physical deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the rigor of the physical exercise in the recruitment process, women with pregnancy need not apply
How To Apply for the Immigration Service Recruitment
To apply for the ongoing Immigration recruitment, ensure you have read all presented requirement. and be sure you fit in.
Disclaimer: Recruitment Trust Do not have any influence on the ongoing registration. What we do provide, are the necessary information required for you to be selected on the recruitment registration program.
TRENDING: Jobs in South Africa | Jobs in Nigeria | Portal
Finally, Do you have any questions? feel free to let us know
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Get access to High-paying jobs near you. Enter your email below and click sign up now. Remember information is power!