National Hospital Abuja was originally designed to cater for the needs of women and children in Nigeria and the West African sub-region with a view to reduce morbidity and mortality rates, and to carry out extensive research into the peculiar causes of women and children- related diseases in Africa.
However, in order for the vast majority of Nigerians to benefit from the services and modern equipment in the Hospital, the scope of its operation was expanded to accomodate male patients. Initially christened ‘National Hospital For Women And Children’, the National Hospital, Abuja’ came into effect from 10 May 2000.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Nursing Officer II (Peri Operative and ICU)
Candidates must possess:
- RN / RM / BNSc qualification
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificates;
- Post basic Certificate in Peri Operative Nursing, cardiothoracic / intensive care Nursing.
- Current registration / practicing licence of the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN) and have;
- Not less than 2 years cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
21st, May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications with detailed CV to:
The Chief Medical Director,
Plot 132 Central District (Phase II),
P.M.B. 425, Garki,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.