NYIF Application Form Portal Login 2021: Nigerian Youth Investment Fund NYIF is a government initiative created to boost the Nigerian economy through leverage and access to finance for youths. The fund hopes to serve as a catalyst to unleash the potential of the youth and enable many of them build businesses that will increase the employment rate. The NYIF aims to reach 500,000 youth annually between 2020 and 2023. Each fund approval will range from N250, 000 to N50, 000,000, with a spread across group applications, individual applications, working capital loans set at 1 year and term loans set at 3 years with single digit interest rate of 5%. Disbursement will be through various channels, which will include micro finance, finance firms and deposit money banks regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria and supported by Bank of Industry. Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) recruitment and online application that targets to assist small businesses especially farmers in Nigeria who are being threatened by recession, economic hardship is here.
NYIF Application Portal was established so as to capture youth that needs the Nigerian federal government grant so as to revive their businesses, help keep their staff engage rather than relief them of their Job. Nigeria Youth who are lucky enough to be selected as winner or finalist will get N250,000 – N5,000,000. What are you waiting for? Access the portal right away and start applying.
NYIF Application Form Portal Login 2021 Requirements
- Official Government Identification
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years old
- Notarized Guarantor Forms
- Passport photographs
- Bank Verification Number
- Training Certificate
- Fundable business idea
- Registered business
- Nigeria Citizenship
- NYSC certificate for graduates
Those Not Eligible for NYIF Registration
- Previous beneficiaries of NMFB grants or loan.
- Beneficiaries of other government empowerment scheme
- Those who don’t have identity card, local Government certificate etc.
- Those with criminal record.
Top Nigerian Jobs Today:
>> Maventeq Systems Limited Oil & Gas Vacancies / Jobs Recruitment (4 Positions)
Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below – Project Supervisor, Senior Mechanical Engineer, Senior Instrumentation Engineer, etc…View details & Apply
How to fill the NYIF Application Form Portal 2021
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) application is free and can be done online. To start your application
- follow this link: https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/Applicants/New
- Select the center closest to you
- Indicate how you heard about NYIF
- Enter your Middle Name, Last name, and BVN
- Accept the terms & conditions
- Click the submit button
List of Successful Candidates for the 2021 Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF)
The Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) list of shortlisted candidate will be released in no distance time, so keep calm as we update the page.
Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) team will shortly contact those who are shortlisted either via sms or through their mail box used to apply for this programme.
NYIF News Update
- 10 Important Things Nigerians Must Know About The NYIF N75bn Investment Fund Approved by Buhari: see details
- FG Opens Portal For N75bn NYIF Application (See Details And How To Apply): see details
- ALERT: Register For FG’s N75bn NYIF Youth Investment Fund Here, See How: see details
- FG Gives Important Update On N75bn NYIF Nigerian Youth Investment Fund: see details
- Read Important Update On The NYIF Nigeria Youth Investment Fund Application: see details
Latest Jobs Today
Solar Panel Installer; Executive Secretary; Administrative Manager
Personal Assistant; Assistant Front Office Manager
Executive Chef; Economics Teacher
Restaurant Waiter / Waitress; Geography / History Teacher