The Amazon Suites, a 20-suite, five-star boutique hotel in Yaba, Lagos Nigeria. A rich luxury showpiece with a contemporary city garden ambience. Checkout NYIF Application Online Web Form Portal. NYIF is FG empowerment programme for youths.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Front Office Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The basic function is to directly supervise all nyif front office staff, porters and drivers ensure proper and smooth operation of the department.
- Perform the function of a link between the management and the front office personnel.
- Advise the management on, and participate in the process of hiring, training, and disciplining all front desk, reservation and other guest services staff members to maintain the desired standards of the hotel.
- Plan the present and future need of resources to nyif carry out the functions of the department.
- Ensure the proper image of the hotel is being maintained by all the team members with respect to grooming and uniform standards.
- Prepare all necessary forecasts; work closely with reservation, front office, housekeeping and sales to maximize occupancy rate, and revenue, and keep all departments notified of any fluctuations in business levels, special guests, groups, etc.
- Maintain good communication with other departments to ensure maximum cooperation, productivity and guest satisfaction.
- Develop relationships with guests and nyif clients by providing maximum personalized guest service.
- Attend regular department heads’ meetings and contribute ideas about hotel operations in general.
- Manage inventories and keep abreast with the new trends and ideas in the hospitality industry.
- Liaise with the management to assist the staff with any concerns they have regarding their welfare.
- Respond promptly and take a supervisory role in any hotel application form emergency or safety situation and convey the required emergency procedures to all concerned.
- Perform any other function required by the General Manager.
- A good First Degree.
- 4 – 5 years Proven work experience as Front office manager in a 4 or 5 star hotel in Nigeria.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Problem – solving skills.
- Working Knowledge of Opera.
- Excellent Communication and nyif people skills.
- Good Organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Proficiency in English (Both Written and Oral).
- Must be willing to work within Yaba, Lagos.
- A competitive salary
- Training and development
- Meals on duty
- Additional benefits as per company nyif policy.
Application Closing Date
14th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, passport photograph & Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.