Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable ISP firm is looking to fill the position below. Checkout NYSC Latest Mobilization Timetable 2021. This NYSC released timetable is for Batch A.
Job Title: Network / System Engineer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide technical support for Corporate clients.
- Design, implement and support IT, Security and Network Solutions for corporate clients.
- Report to the Head of Department.
- Responsible for all assigned equipment to his team.
- Should maintain a high level of personal nysc responsibility to be an example to his colleagues.
- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
- Responsible for achieving any assignment given by his Manager
- Keeping up to date with departmental and company notification via Emails, Notice board and other mediums
- Keeps himself up-to-date with the timetable technologies required by companies.
- High ability and readiness for any urgent intervention at client sites to meet SLAs.
- BSC or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Communication Engineering or Telecom.
- Min of 5 years cognate experience as a Network / System Engineer
- A previous experience in deploying ICT infrastructures is mandatory
- CCNA is a must.
- CCNP is highly preferable.
- Good knowledge in Routing and Switching.
- Good knowledge VLAN, Trunks and VPN nysc networks.
- Very Good Knowledge in Mikrotik, Cyberoam, Sophos and Other UTMs and Firewalls.
- Good Knowledge in Servers OS: Windows and Linux
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange.
- Very Good knowledge in IP Subnets.
- Knowledge in Virtualization.
- Ability to design typologies and provide consultancy for corporate customers.
- Ability to assess and troubleshoot networks, systems and IT Security.
- Interpersonal relationship.
- Maintain a good communication and timetable interaction with customers and colleagues.
- Team leadership (or team player)
- Communications skills, both verbal and written
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Word Format to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.