Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) – Buoyed by a mission to redefine customer experience and be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed, the Ikeja Electric (IE), Nigeria’s largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations, Intelligence & Investigation Lead
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Chief Security Officer (CSO)
- This role will be responsible in achieving complete security operations and intelligence management in accordance with organization’s plans.
- Develop and maintain a security intelligence and investigation policy for the organization to meet agreed criteria, while ensuring compliance.
- Develop and implement Principles of Corporate security investigations for the organization.
- Ensure that the organization meets all agreed security intelligence and associated objectives.
- Monitor, collate, analyze and manage security intelligence systems, in conjunction with other departments as appropriate.
- Along with the CSO, manage and direct the overall performance of the security team and its individual members
- Maintain effective liaison, support and assistance between security department and external security agencies.
- Maintain and improve mechanisms for security operations and intelligence, including risk assessment and disseminate feedback to the CSO and appropriate internal entities as may be directed.
- Develop plans for security intelligence and investigation activities.
- Support to all other departments with security intelligence and related issues.
- Assist in the developing and preparing the organization’s security intelligence strategy and general business planning.
- Maintain accurate records of security risk assessments, Incidents, complaints and resolutions including general security operations/activities.
- Interact and co-operate with all members of the organization, its suppliers and customers
- Train and Develop the team.
- Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
- Assist in performing other duties and assignments as may be assigned by the CSO or CEO.
- First degree and professional security certification with at least10 years’ experience
- Broad-based experience and exposure in security matters (public law enforcement and industrial security practice).
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel.
- Security & Enforcement
- Security Operations
- Workforce Engagement – Safety awareness and Culture Building
- Security Management
- Safety & Health Compliance
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2021.