Eunisell Limited is a leading global chemical and specialty fluid management company, supplying key products and solutions to a wide base of customers operating in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Supervisor (Chemical Bulking / Decanting)
Location: Port Harcourt-Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a talent to provide day-to-day hands-on, supervision and coordination of chemical bulking / decanting operations.
- The ideal candidate will provide expert operability and maintainability input in all areas of the bulking / chemical decanting process.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervise chemical decanting and Trans filling operations.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures and Checklists for the chemical decanting and dispatch operations.
- Ensure operations and carried out under proper HSE rules and regulations (e.g tool box talk, permit to work etc).
- Ensure quality inspections of ISO tanks before and after operations.
- Supervise loading, unloading and dispatch of products within the company base.
- Train team members on chemical handling, decanting and pump operation.
- Develop risk assessments and job hazard analysis associated with decanting and dispatch operations.
- Ensure there are no spills and incidents during operations.
- Full compliance to the use of appropriate PPEs.
- Undertake proper housekeeping after operations
- Project reporting.
Qualifications / Experience
- Minimum of 6 years’ cognate experience in chemical bulking, decanting and trans-loading operations.
- B.Sc. or equivalent in Chemical, Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering and related discipline
- Good leadership, with outstanding reporting and communication skills (verbal and written).
- A team player with good interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
6th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position applied for, as the email subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Disclaimer: We do not and will not ask for any kind of payment from applicants for jobs before, during and after the selection process.