Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Executive
- Want to raise the bar for a whole industry? As a Packaging Executive at RB, you’ll have the freedom to deliver seamless operation in some of the busiest facilities around.
- Put simply, you’ll be the one who keeps our packaging line systems up and running, no matter what.
- The go-to person for the facility, you’ll providing multi-craft maintenance support, troubleshoot issues, and carry out all kinds of repairs, changeovers and replacements.
- You’ll play a key role in the design and building of electrical systems too.
- And, by completing training, complying to regulations and carrying out inspections, you’ll keep levels of colleague safety and product quality as high as they could be.
You’ll Succeed Because…
- …when it comes to technical expertise and capability, you’re the complete package.
- You have a wealth of Mechanical and Electrical maintenance knowhow, having worked on high-speed manufacturing equipment before.
- You know industrial safety procedures and regulations inside out, and you’re equally knowledgeable about preventative maintenance techniques.
- Flexible enough to work shifts, you also have the accurate, details focused and proactive approach that our facilities (and whole business) runs on.
You’ll Love it Because…
- …you’ll get to make an impact like never before. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you.
- And our dynamic, ownership – driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
- In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly global organisation.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by appropriate law.
- All hiring decisions are made based on merit, competence and business need.