Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Machine Engineer – Golden Pasta
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
- Manage the packaging machines to ensure the machines are able to deliver designed output and attain high Overall Equipment Efficiency (OEE).
- Ensure compliance to maintenance schedule of the packaging machines and monitor all packaging equipment supplies.
- Work with the Technical Manager to evaluate all projects and recommend ways to reduce cost and maintenance time and improve efficiency of all processes.
- Determine standards for each packaging machine and ensure compliance.
- Manage and oversee the packing Machine technical staff to achieve operational objectives, provide directions, information and training.
- Ensure the packaging machines meet environment, health, and safety regulations.
- HND / First Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- Professional membership & certifications: COREN or NSE certification or equivalent internationally recognized professional qualification
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of ten years cognate experience.
- Good knowledge of Pasta Packaging Machines (Stiavelli, Altopack, Rovema, Bosch etc).
The Person Must:
- Have the ability to troubleshoot and propose solution to issues.
- Have good leadership skill
- Have sound communication skill.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2021.