Pad-Up Creations is the leading producer of washable and reusable sanitary pads in Africa. As a social company, we are motivated to give sustainable solutions to the menstrual problems faced by rural and low income girls/women in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full time
- Pad-Up Creations Limited is an award winning company producing Nigeria’s first certified washable and reusable sanitary pads distributed across 16 African countries. We are implementing 2 different ptojects that requires empowering Nigerian youth between the ages of 18 – 35 years.
- Ensure implementation of program strategies
- Coordinate departmental teams in achieving program targets
- Strongly articulate the activities of Pad-Up Creations Limited to make persuasive presentations to external stakeholders
- Provide guidance and expert advice on implementation of new or emerging service delivery initiatives/services, including youth-friendly services
- Research funding opportunities and leverage CSR and/or workplace giving objectives
- Provide progress reports on project activities to country leadership
- Attend meetings and represent Pad-Up Creations Limited to external stakeholders
- Provide oversight to programs and support staff
- Special projects as assigned
Monitoring & Evaluation:
- Strengthen monitoring and evaluation procedures
- Coordinate current organization activities to be captured / presented by the M & E team
- Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results in sales, marketing and programs
- Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the Pad-Up Creations Limited operations.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or related field.
- Strong and polished interpersonal & presentation skills; written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complex issues in a concise, accessible, and engaging way
- Strong network and networking skills
- Experience in sexual and reproductive health
- Experience in the planning and execution of largescale projects, including activities planning
- Excellent analytical (qualitative and quantitative) skills
- 4 years+ experience in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2021.
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis; candidates are strongly encouraged to apply at the earliest.
- Pad-Up Creations Limited is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organization is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of girls/women and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Pad-Up Creations Limited vision
- It is desirable for overseas candidates need to hold a valid Niger and Benin republic work permit.