Pad-Up Creations is the leading producer of washable and reusable sanitary pads in Africa. As a social company, we are motivated to give sustainable solutions to the menstrual problems faced by rural and low income girls/women in Africa. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Director
Employment Type: Full-time
- Pad-Up Creations Limited is an award winning company producing Nigeria’s first certified washable and reusable sanitary pads distributed across 16 African countries. We have expanded our reach to other African countries and seeking an exceptional individual to lead our team in Niger and Benin. This new role offers the opportunity to help shape and grow Pad-Up Creations limited in Niger and Benin republic and regionally, ensuring we maintain and strengthen our reputation for delivering high quality products and services in the health and WASH sector.
Country Director (Niger and Benin Republic):
Pad-Up Creations Limited Country Representative has two core responsibilities:
- Drive strategic growth for Niger and Benin Republic (and to a small extent, regionally) and ensuring Pad-Up Creations Limited effective operation in Niger and Benin republic.
- The post holder will be a senior member of Pad-Up Creations Limited globally, responsible for the successful execution of Pad-Up Creations Limited strategy at country level in Niger and Benin Republic.
- S/he will be responsible for identifying, developing and delivering new business opportunities in Niger and Benin,regionally and externally representing Pad-Up Creations Limited”, increasing brand awareness and recognition.
- They will oversee Pad-Up Creations Limited’ operations within Niger and Benin replublic and have oversight of some of our national programmes.
To succeed in this role you will:
- Be an entrepreneurial self-starter with a track record of leading and building organizations.
- Bring strong knowledge of the health/WASH sector (and / or closely related sectors) in Niger and Benin republic and an established reputation of delivering high quality work.
- Will have experience of working at a senior level in a global business and the passion and drive to make a difference to the health/WASH and well-being of the most vulnerable, particularly women and girls.
Interested and qualified candidates send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 30th April, 2021.