Kloverharris Limited – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant
Location: Lekki-Epe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Report Line: CEO
- One of our clients is seeking to hire a young and vibrant Executive Assistant that will provide support to the CEO. The ideal candidate will serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO.
- Also, will serve as a liaison to the board of directors and senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. The Executive Assistant must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven, and community-oriented.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure while handling a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments
- Composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential.
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures schedule is followed and respected.
- Researches prioritize and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the CEO, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and following up appropriately.
- Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Follows up on contacts made by the CEO and supports the cultivation of ongoing relationships.
- Minimum of B.Sc in any field with proven experience as an Executive Assistant
- Minimum of 3 years experience as an executive assistant to a CEO
- Must reside in Lagos, Lekki-Epe Axis and willing to work full time.
- Strong communication and writing skills.
- Ability to be able to blend office and personal brand well.
- Strong-willed, organizing skills, and a good listener.
- Ability to work perfectly under limited supervision.
- Excellent use of Microsoft office tools.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the e-mail.