PG Consulting Limited – Our client, a trading company in the Sanitary Wares Marketing segment is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- PG Consulting Limited – Our client, a trading company in the Sanitary Wares Marketing segment is restructuring to transform into a corporate entity and requires an Experienced Human Resource Professional to drive the process of setting up the HR structure and further implementation.
- The Human Resource Manager will be responsible for overseeing various Human Resource functions including Compensation and Benefit, Training and Development, Performance Management, Employee Relations and Welfare.
- First Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Business Management or related fields.
- 8 years’ cognate experience in Human Resources.
- Postgraduate Degree and or Certification in HR is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of HR Principles and Practices.
- Familiarity with the Change Process.
- Team Leadership Capability through a Change Process.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal Relationships across junior and senior cadres.
- Integrity, Professionalism, and Confidentiality.
- Proficiency in MS office suite (Intermediate Excel compulsory).
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 23rd April, 2021.