Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Planning and Procurement Manager
Location: Lakowe, Ibeju-Lekki – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Directs the activities of all processes involved in the purchasing and planning including expediting and stocking levels (min/max). Manages inventory and establishes controls to ensure the business is operating at the highest level of performance based on key performance metrics and minimized supply chain risk.
- Manages Inventory levels to minimize production risk while maximizing inventory turns
- Manages supplier relationships and development of partnerships to ensure efficient use of resources and effective material and component supply practices.
- Identifying and driving adoption of Key Performance Indicators as they apply to Supply Chain success, as well as providing input to KPIs as they apply to Manufacturing success.
- Manages current and long-term forecast projections to drive production and inventory planning goals
- Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics/supply chain perspective for decision making
- Identify and drive continuous improvement opportunities to streamline process and improve accuracy and efficiency within operations.
- Develop, implement and sustain a production planning system to ensure on time in full delivery to our customers.
- Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements.
- Oversee procurement, maintenance and upgrade of overall facility as required.
- Ensure facilities meet needs of multiple individual projects and coordinate with IT staff for technological needs
- Develops and manages departmental budgets accordingly.
- Graduate or Master’s Degree in Social Sciences or related discipline.
- APICS certification or CIPS is a plus.
- 7+ years of Procurement / Planning in a manufacturing environment
Key Skills and competencies:
- Candidate should be strong in Microsoft Word and Excel. SQL and Visio experience valued.
- Project Management experience
- Perfect knowledge of supply chain trades: Sales, Inventory Management, supply, Logistics and Planning
- Relationship quality: communication, listening, diplomacy
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates residing in Ibeju-Lekki, Lakowe, Lekki – Ajah axis are encourage to apply.