Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Portfolio Analyst
- The Portfolio Analyst will support in the management, monitoring and operation of the various portfolios and funds.
- He/she will develop and research investment opportunities for the company and perform due diligence on new and existing investments. Responsibilities will include providing support in the achievement of the company’s overall investment objectives.
- Assist in Asset class allocation decision
- Analyzing investment portfolio data to monitor investment returns and risk
- Assist in appraisals, valuations, and disposition processes
- Presenting overviews, reports and timely investment recommendations to the Asset Management team, including buy, sell and hold recommendations
- Participating in investor meetings and calls to provide portfolio information
- Evaluating the performance of investment portfolios to ensure compliance with standards provided by regulatory organizations, including conformance with investor disclosures, privacy laws, anti-money laundering requirements, and anti-fraud measures
- Review of key financial market regulators pronouncements (SEC, NSE, CBN) and their impact on investment portfolio
- Make recommendations for process improvement, addressing gaps and areas for additional or improved reporting and data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Statistics, Banking and Finance, Business Administration or any related course. An MBA or related Masters’ Degree will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the Global and Domestic Economy
- Sound knowledge of investment and risk management fundamentals
- Expertise in research and investment analysis
- Knowledge of asset allocation and portfolio construction
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Aptitude for presenting financial information in understandable formats
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.