Pragmatic Technologies is a holding company that has top brand presence in Nigeria. Two of the top brand, PRAG (a top leading brand for stabilizers, inverters, batteries, solar and other power products) and Awoof Berekete (a top notch quick service restaurant offering great tasting Nigerian foods). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Awoof Berekete (a top-notch quick service restaurant offering great tasting Nigerian foods) are currently sourcing for a Internal Control to assist management in safeguarding the organization’s assets, minimize risks and ensure the completeness, accuracy, and validity of record. Promote operational efficiency and ensure adherence to management’s policies, rules, and regulations.
- Food costing analysis daily to check for variances from benchmarks.
- Daily inventory of all items
- Ensuring no pilferage or consumption of foods by staff
- Recording of items consumed by staff.
- Determination of yield (cooked/processed) foods from raw materials and setting benchmarks for same
- Bringing to management knowledge ways to reduce cost, eliminate loses.
- Documenting produced foods items from kitchen to frontline
- Posting and recording kitchen loss and products variance report
- Analyzing of foods and drinks transfer to the frontline.
- Taking stock of leftover
- Investigating causes of high variance
- Balancing of both kitchen and restaurant inventory daily and accurately.
- Recordings of wastages both in the kitchen and frontlines.
- Receiving and authenticating items purchase from the market.
- Monitor cash management per cashier.
- Monitor inventory procurement, supply, and usage of stock.
- Carry out spot checks of cash and stock.
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Management or any related discipline
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role.
- Exposure to audit in Manufacturing Industry, Food retailing business is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical and control mindset.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of audit report
- Should have strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
- Must possess analytical ability to objectively evaluate business relevant dynamic processes to contribute to the growth of the company.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Report.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitate in Ms Word format to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 23th April, 2021.