CredPal is a financial technology company that provides credit cards for consumers to meet their immediate financial needs. We are leveraging technology and the retail industry to provide a modern consumer credit solution for Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a product manager, responsible for managing the product throughout the Product Life Cycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer engineering or related field.
- Relevant training & certifications.
- 3 – 5 years of experience as Product Manager in a Fin-tech
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven work experience in product management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2021.