Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Supervisor, Packing Plant
Job Ref.: PackingPlant-Ibese-014
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
DCP – Operations
- Responsible for the shift planning and execution to achieve shift target.
- Arrangement/ Allocation of manpower and material resource.
- Ensure that 750mt of cement per twelve hour per shift is being dispatched.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manpower allocation in the shift.
- Responsible for site supervision to ensure quality and quantity of job performed.
- Ensure safe working environment and a good housekeeping in the department.
- Compliance with ISO Management System (QMS, EMS and OHSAS).
- Ensure that 750mt of cement is loaded and dispatched in twelve hours shift.
- Responsible for shift planning to achieve daily shift target.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering with 5 years experience
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to read and write.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit to do the job.
- Ability to learn new skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Team work.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
Application Closing Date