The Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH) has been a Principal Recipient (PR) of Global Fund Grants since 2017. The ministry is legally responsible for the management of the grant while ensuring achievement of the programmatic results as well as accountability of all grant and state resources.
To fulfill this mandate, the Ministry of Health established the Global Fund Grant Management Unit (GMU) to carry out these functions by working closely with other Implementing Entities (STBLCP, SASCP, DHCPRS) within the ministry, Sub-Recipients (SRs), and other Implementing Partners in executing its mandate and ensuring that the grant is managed and implemented in compliance with grant agreement signed between the Global Fund and the Principal Recipient.
The Grant Management Unit, Lagos State Ministry of Health is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Contract Duration: June 2021 – December, 2023
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality, and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and experience.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advanced to the next stage of the selection.
- The successful candidate is expected to resume by June 2021.