Kloverharris Limited – Our client in the Hospitality industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The candidates will be a charge toensureevents are successfully taken from the planning stage to completion, driving the process to develop a field strategy for ensuring hitch-free event project execution and maintenance of client relationship on a long term basis.
- Conceptualize and plan an event work with a dedicated team
- Select a venue for a client and hire vendors
- Negotiate costs with clients and vendors
- Ensure vendors deliver on their services as agreed
- Scrutinize bills before seeking approval payments
- Help with logistic – transportation, catering, entertainment, decoration, car park, etc.
- Ensure strict adherence to budget as agreed with the client
- Work closely with the client so as to iron out grey areas
- Set and deliver service based on the timeline agreed with the client
- Develop and maintain client relationship
- Provide direction, motivation, leadership, and support for his/her team
- Ensure excellent customer service
- Handle operational and administrative functions to ensure projects are delivered efficiently
- Give suggestions on how to enhance an event
- Ensure that every event is successfully held without hitches.
- Coordinate all operations on the day of the event
- Supervise staff and vendors
- Analyze the success of an event and prepare after-event reports
- Ensure prompt steps are taken to resolve any issue that may jeopardize the success of an event
- Ensure guests are well treated during and after an event.
- Hire security guards to help ensure order on the day of an event
- Ensure there is a thorough clean up after an event
- Ensure compliance with health and safety rules
- Comply with international best practices in project management.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably Business Administration, Project management any other fields in social sciences
- Professional Qualification (PMP) is an added advantage.
- Minimum 3+ years experience as a Project Managerin the hospitality industry
- Excellent project management skills and outstanding event planning skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Sound financial analytical skills, including use of Microsoft Excel
- Strong commercial awareness.
Application Closing Date
3rd May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.