The Lagos State Ministry of Health (LSMoH) has been a Principal Recipient (PR) of Global Fund Grants since 2017. The ministry is legally responsible for the management of the grant while ensuring achievement of the programmatic results as well as accountability of all grant and state resources.
To fulfill this mandate, the Ministry of Health established the Global Fund Grant Management Unit (GMU) to carry out these functions by working closely with other Implementing Entities (STBLCP, SASCP, DHCPRS) within the ministry, Sub-Recipients (SRs), and other Implementing Partners in executing its mandate and ensuring that the grant is managed and implemented in compliance with grant agreement signed between the Global Fund and the Principal Recipient.
The Grant Management Unit, Lagos State Ministry of Health is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PSM Officer
Contract Duration: June 2021 – December, 2023
The PSM Officer will:
- Work with the PSM Team Leader to plan and coordinate the implementation of all field and desk assessments, in collaboration with partners;
- Coordinate the preparation of profiles, reports, and assessments in collaboration with PSM personnel;
- Plan, conduct, participate-in, or lead short-term field missions and assessments as required;
- Provide documentation (guidelines, standard operating procedures) and home-office support for external specialists on assignment;
- Plan, execute and track the training and mentoring of new and Junior PSM assessors;
- Participate on related public health projects that arise from time-to-time.
- Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and experience.
Application Closing Date
29th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advanced to the next stage of the selection.
- The successful candidate is expected to resume by June 2021.