Uniterm Nigeria Limited was incorporated in 2004. It has grown rapidly with professional staff of about 200 delivering quality and cost effective services in the Oil & Gas sector of the Nigerian economy. Uniterm is a Nigerian Company owned by Nigerians. The workforce is made up of professionals drawn across the world.
Uniterm is under the management of highly technical personnel with combined experience level of 150 years. Uniterm is a member of International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) and the management staff are members of various professional bodies around the world. Uniterm has offices in Portharcourt and Lagos Nigeria, Houston in USA and Calgary in Canada. Uniterm has key Technical Partners in order to continue to use state-of-the-art technology to deliver services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pumpman
- Pumpman reports to Chief officer.
- Alignment ship’s manifold with facility/other ship manifold (STS). Keep communication with bridge at that time.
- Carrying out of Line Up (prepare cargo line for loading/unloading) strictly as per CO instructions.
- Connecting the cargo hose.
- Cargo tanks soundings together with CO prior cargo operation started.
- Check cargo pumps start-up, leakages etc at the beginning of unloading.
- During unloading soundings of cargo tanks/ballast tanks as per CO instructions.
- At the end of unloading stripping to be conducted. At the end of loading – topping up respectively. Tank soundings again. Frame system stripping could be done locally buy pump local control. Stripping on ships with cargo system other than Frame done via CCR.
- Final tanks soundings after unloading finished.
- Cargo hose disconnecting.
- Sea passage preparations: secure manifold blanks and tighten bolts properly. Cover pressure and temperature gauges. Adjust cargo line valves as per CO instructions.
- During sea passage pumpman can carry out cargo equipment maintenance (pumps, valves etc).
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.