The Enugu Electricity Distribution Company (EEDC) is one of the eleven electricity distribution companies that emerged after the unbundling of the defunct Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN).The company is saddled with the primary responsibility of distributing and marketing electricity to end users within the five states in the South-East geo-political zone; namely: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo, with a total of 18 Business Districts offices across these states.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Python Odoo Developer
- Responsible for maintaining, upgrading and developing the company’s Odoo ERP, CRM system.
- Review, Analyze, Modify, Create source code for Odoo.
- Debug existing product bugs.
- Develop, test and support new custom modules
- Collect and analyze business requirements.
- Transform business requirements into software design.
- Design and develop Odoo apps (new module development, customization)
- Maintain CRM, ERP systems on ODOO
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in developing and maintaining PHP & Python code
- Minimum 2 years experience with relation databases (PostgreSQL(Preferred) + MySQL) and Odoo development.
- ERP experience a plus
- Unix / Linux Platform knowledge
- Knowledge of Devops, GIT and JIRA
- Knowledge of business and accounting workflows
- Creative mindset and must be conversant with Odoo framework
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
Application Closing Date
20th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Candidate must be willing to work in Enugu.