Qualiquant Services Limited is a fully registered Nigerian-based research company with direct response to the demand for reliable data collection in Nigeria. The Company has expertise in data collection for survey research, randomized controlled trials, needs assessments, implementation evaluations, and qualitative research. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Moderator – Field Survey
Employment Type: Contract
- Ability to speak, read and write in English
- Ability to speak, read and write in the indigenous language spoken in the study area (ie: Ebonyi State)
- Must be a resident of the study area (ie: Ebonyi State)
- A minimum of a university degree (BSc)
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in moderating focus-group discussions/ interviews.
Competencies: The ideal candidate must have:
- Strong work ethics towards handling vital information and must have been engaged in moderating focus-group discussions/ interviews
- A minimum of a university degree
- Knowledge and background in qualitative and quantitative research-based studies
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Availability, punctuality and ability to meet set deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Capacity to exercise discretion in dealing with confidential / sensitive information
- Initiative, organized, and flexible personality
- Capability to exercise honesty, trustworthiness and high integrity.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and contact details of one referee to: [email protected] using the Job title, Location and Language in which candidate is proficient in should be clearly stated as the Subject title.
Application Deadline: 23rd April, 2021.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.